Get Your Essential To-Do List Done in 4-Weeks
Get the essentials end of life planning basics like wills, living wills, healthcare directives, emergency funds and ‘what if’ plans done! Join the founder of internationally-acclaimed website GetYourShitTogether.org and author of the book ‘What Matters Most’, Chanel Reynolds, as your guide and finally get the financial, legal, digital and emotional planning and critical documents completed every adult must have.
- GET STARTED (Week 1): Create your personalized checklist, what-if exercise, complete questionnaire, prioritize your goals and schedule to be successful.
- LEGAL 101 (Week 2): Review, draft and complete the legal *must-do* documents like wills, power of attorney and advance care directive documents.
- TIME & MONEY (Week 3): Emergency Funds, Financial Planning and Insurance. Getting your personal finances and insurance policies in order to cover your needs today and protect your vulnerable spots over the long haul.
- DIGITAL ACCOUNTS, DETAILS & WRAP UP (Week 4): Wrangling the Details: Accounts, Documents and all the ‘Stuff.’ What You Leave Behind: Death, Dying and Legacy
I’ve taken over ten years of workshops, trainings, interviews, and research and road-tested and refined the tools and resources to get the biggest items on your to-do list done in a small and supportive group gathering. Take care of of these important tasks before life goes sideways, it’s easier than you think!
- 30-page downloadable Course Workbook with master checklists, questionnaires, tools and resources for Before or After an illness or emergency.
- One-on-one support: Join weekly ‘office hours’ for open Q&A or post class session conversation for additional support during your course.
- Access to recorded class meetings to review course information or if you miss a weekly live session.
- Weekly emails with additional instruction, tips, reminders and resources to keep you on track.